Asbestos Surveys Sampling and Testing
Asbestos is a hazardous material. It can cause lung cancer and other types of cancers. It is at its most dangerous form when it becomes airborne.
Any type of work involving construction, refurbishment, demolition, or minor repairs can pose a health risk.
Always use caution when disturbing building components. Always use Safety precautions. If it is suspect have it tested.
What Types Of Materials May Contain Asbestos?
- Insulation Materials (Fireproofing/Acoustical Texture Products
- Textile and Cloth Products
- Spackling, Patching & Taping Compounds
- Gaskets Asbestos-cement Pipe and Sheet Material
- Tiles, Wall Panel, Siding and Roofing, vinyl floor tile, vinyl sheet flooring, flooring backing, vinyl wall coverings)
- Friction Materials (automotive brakes and insulators)
- Vermiculite (used in some horticultural potting mixes, brake pads, acoustic tiles, insulation)
- And many others
Our Asbestos team are highly experienced in auditing and assessing the risks of asbestos in both the commercial or domestic environments.
Our asbestos services include:
- Air Monitoring
- Sample Testing
- Coordination & Liason
- Soil – Asbestos in Soil
- Clearance Certification
Contact Us for more information
+61 3 9484 0086
77 Newman St, Thornbury
PO Box 350, Northcote, 3070
0418 560 025
37 Albert Street, Moolap, 3224